do you like Maltese dogs?

I have a new six month old puppy and i love him so much

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pets

• I do! They are soooo cute! I don't have one, but my neighbor does. He is the sweetest dog.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Yeah I like them, I think they are adorable! :)
    I don't have one though but it is on my top list of choices of breed of dog I would like to get.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• We just inherited one. He is cute but bites. We are use to big dogs and he's so fragile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Adorable little things. Easy to train and very smart. But I have a rule against dogs who need more hair style care than I do! They are better pets in a family that has time to brush-- and that's not us. We'll stick with our short haired pooches.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Oh, absolutely not. They are higher maintenance than myself and DS together!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• They are cute, but i am a big dog person.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I have a girl Maltese and she is our little princes, she is 4-pounds and 3-years old . Her hair is long and you do have to comb it everyday. We have taken her everywhere in a hand bag.

She has a sister that is a peek-a-poo and she is a bitch with her, she wants to be the only one in the home. She is not that bad, we control her very well and she knows who is in charge. They do play together and I think they love each other.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My Granddaughter Chloe is a Maltese-My daughters dog!LOL She is the Best dog ever, except for my baby; Thumbelina- We got her for my daughter when she was in her 1st year of college- My daughter keeps her hair pretty short, if not it is a Mess! They live in Fort Lauderdale,FL and she Loves to wear a little shirt all the time- She also Loves to Eat!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 7:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I am currently trying to find a Maltese puppy. I really want one, or two. I am really a big dog person, but my two are becoming a handful.
    Bliss44

Answer by Bliss44 at 3:05 PM on May. 23, 2010