Little Blue dot where a positive would be?

I tested with a fact plus blue dye pregnancy test. The first two always showed a tiny blue dot where a positive would have been. Does this mean I could still be pregnant or is a faulty test?

reneeh4a

Asked by reneeh4a at 8:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not really sure why Mrs.Owen86 felt compelled to post "If you had unprotected sex then YES you could be pregnant" because OBVIOUSLY if you are taking a test you know that you could be pregnant. You didn't seem to be uneducated when I read your post.

As far as the blue dot is concern a women was on here JUST LAST WEEK saying this happen to her. She took a test the next morning and got a faint positive. She took another the morning after that and got a very dark BFP!

I personally think that you are most likely pregnant after hearing the story of the first women but I would go get a couple of more test. I would get ANSWER or First Responce brand. They are some of the best test on the market and are relatively inexpensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• If you had unprotected sex then YES you could be pregnant.
    Never heard of that test so couldn't tell you. Try going and getting a first repsonse test.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Well I looked at it again a couple of minutes later, and there were random blue lines running curved diagonally throughout the test so I am just going to assume that it is negative and get a better brand tomorrow.
    reneeh4a

Answer by reneeh4a at 9:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• *By negative I meant a faulty test
    reneeh4a

Answer by reneeh4a at 9:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2010