So who else has a " pregnant" husband? LOL

My husband is so having the odd cravings this morning. LOL
For breakfast he is eating peanut butter, pop tarts, and ice cream.
He also wants me to make garlic bread but I am just not going to do that one LOL.
It sucks I have horrible morning sickness and he is having odd cravings. LOL

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is your husband Italian? (garlic bread cravings) lol

I don't know where did I heard this but ginger is supposed good for morning sickness.
    Going back to your question, I think that when there is chemistry between two people it becomes apparently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• LOL , Thanks for the tip! I have been trying to get some idea for my morning sickness but every keeps telling me to eat ugh that makes it worse. SO thank you again!!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I think my hubby is always pregnant! Even when I'm not hehe. Mood Swings, Odd Craving, Pains...you name it he's got it LOL!! but no really I love him just having two people in the same house with pregnant problems sucks : )
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My hubby is! One night he ended up pouting because we couldn't find a donut store that was open! We ended up finding one, and I swear he jumped out of our vehicle before I even got it completely stopped, lol! He was a happy camper after that. He has mood swings to boot, gets crampy, and from weeks 4-8 when I got queasy if I didn't eat, he got sick too!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• thats funny i said this to my hubby today i felt sick and he got sick and then we both felt better lol and then he started feeling light head for a sec and holding his back and i look and said are you sure your not the one pregnant lol it didnt happen till now im almost done with my 2 trim..

good luck and i had really bad morning sickness and ginger help alittle but what seem to work not all the time but some was sour stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2010