You know, I wonder sometimes....

Why are some people just mean? Just for the sake of being mean? Do they not know that what goes around comes around? Grrrr....

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sarcasm

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I agree that many times people do not realize that they are being mean or critical, however, I think sometimes people just do not care that they are nasty. Many of them do not believe that you reap what you sow, or somehow think they are immune. They will get theirs, it always happens.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I think on here it's a combination of factors. Hormones, being honest, lots of things. if they are just venting then I tell myself that's frustration that they didn't put out on a little kid.

but I also think that a good many of them just have their problems- which is why you will practically never see me make a post with even my sign in name. some have a habit of following you around- I kid you not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• If what goes around comes around, I must have been a royal bitch in a past life. I try to be nice for the most part and seems like I get shit on in return. Some people don't think before they speak/type. Some people get a rush from being a bitch. And some people just naturally have a hateful attitude for whatever reason.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I'm not really talking about someone being mean by saying something to you, I'm talking more about like a co worker trying to get you in trouble intentionally when it would benefit them nothing, or someone trying to make someone's life harder for no reason at all, stuff like that.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I hate to break it to you but some people are just mean. I know it sounds nutty but I do believe it. Sometimes I wonder the same thing--what got this person to a place in their life where they are so angry and mean. Do you really want to know?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2010