Gettin neasueas at night but not in the morning, is this normal for some pregnant women?

I have a feeling that i am, but i feel mostly sick at night, never in the morning.

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 10:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yup
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Morning sickness can occur at any time of day.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yep, I would get sick after 5 pm for whatever reason....it sucked :)
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Yep. Morning Sickness is the dumbest name for the symptom! It's more accurately described as "All Day Sickness." Maybe that didn't flow as well. LOL.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 11:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Morning,noon,night...awake...asleep...sitting...standing...doesnt matter..morning sickness will hit ya at any time when ever and however it wants to,lol.
    Ugh. I have round the clock morning sickness..and when I think I'm feeling good..(like when I'm asleep) BAM! I wake up feeling like I have to throw up.
    Thank God babies are so adorable...because its that first glompse of them after they are born that makes it all seem worth it,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• *glimpse...not glompse..haha
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• YEAH! I worked around it. I would eat small meals during the day (stay away from tuna) that smeel seems to really do you in. And then when it came around dinner time i would nibble on saltines or ginger snaps and drink ginger ale and go to bed really early. When I was pregnant with my daughter I only got sick at night or if I smelled certain smells (hence the tuna tip.) Though I never vomited or puked. I thought I was going to but never did. But ginger ale and saltines helped me thorugh it all thanks to my mother in law helping out with that one.
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I was the same way early in this pregnancy too. I feel your pain I drank either ginger ale or water(lukewarm) and also Ginger Chews(most natural food departments have them) helped some.
    Anonymous

• i know my bedtime has been really early like 7:30... tonight is a date night with the friends, i have this head ache and i dont wanna miss out on it.. :(
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I'm in the middle of my 3rd pregnancy (24weeks). My philosophy for all 3 pregnancies has been this:

Whoever decided to call it MORNING sickness should be drug out into the street and shot for LYING! It must have been a MAN who would not experience it himself, because a woman would have told the truth to her friends!

My 1st was NAUSEA-ALL THE TIME but worse in morning, PUKING-maybe 10 times total---lasted from 8-14 weeks preg, then NASTY HEARTBURN-at night, lasted for the last 3 weeks before delivery.
    My 2nd was NAUSEA & PUKING-all the time 24/7---lasted from 6-30 weeks preg, then NASTY HEARTBURN-started at about 5 months preg and went until delivery.
    My 3rd has been NAUSEA-almost always at night, PUKING-twice total---lasted from 6-14 weeks preg, SOME HEARTBURN-started at 4 months preg and so for is on & off & usually if I eat spicy or greasy foods.

=0) Good luck, I hope it gets better for you!
    sjjeaster

Answer by sjjeaster at 2:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2010