Is anyone really making money at home?

I have applied for all the jobs listed in all the links here at cafe mom. Done the research and read the reviews on many of the at home business listed here at cafe mom. So are you really making any money? If so what are you doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• I used to, with ChaCha. It was all right for a while, until they cut the pay in half. Then it stopped being worth my time...

Go to the GoodMorningAmerica website. They have a work-at-home section that lists real, legit work from home jobs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• i work for kgb and love it and i also have a business working for beachbody and yes it brings in money too.. i make about the same as my husband does and he works a 9-5 a and i only work 3 hours a day
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 10:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I am a mother of 4 beautiful children. I thought that all the work at home advertisements were a scam. Finally I found a legitimate one that let me build my own business. I teamed up with a wellness company which has been in business for over 25 years. They have blessed my family so much. If you are motivated and serious about working from home, check out my website at www.familiesrok.yolasite.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:46 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I work at home and I make money doing it. I market for a wellness company. Its not a company that you can get rich quick but if you work hard within a month you will see a paycheck. I have now replaced my income from my day job. If your interested go to my website below fill out your information and I will call you.

Danielle
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/danishel
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I really am! I make about $500 to $600 a month online, sometimes more. It's free and easy Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Yes, we make money

Answer by rkoloms at 1:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I don't think anyone would continue to run a business for an extended amount of time if they weren't making money. So what amount of money are you talking about? I am working on replacing my full time income from my job ($4000 per month) with my business by the end of this year. I think too many people look into a business and because they aren't making millions in the business they think it is a scam and quit. All businesses take time to build and you do put a lot of effort in in the beginning without being paid for it to reap the rewards later. This is delayed gratification and most people can't or don't want to wait for the fruits of their labor to pay off.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I started a carpet cleaning business in 2008. I run the business from home and go on some of the jobs with him. We just hired a second crew and are looking for office space. I also sell on ebay for extra spending money....i've been selling on ebay for 10 years.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I sell and recruit for Avon. I make money on my sales and receive two checks a month from my downline. I also run a tiny cleaning company from home that also is profitable but makeup is alot easier.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I do. I make a great income from home. Do I have to really work at it? Yes. But I will easily be earning 6 figures in 5 years. I would say, that's a decent income!

www.ThisIsAP.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2010