Ever slept with the the boyfriend, husband, significant other of someome one you know?

Whats the story? Did he have kids? I want to know why you did it? i know the nam is at fault as well I do not believe that only the woman is to blame, the man is definitely more than guilty as well! This is a question of cuiosty for woman on here (there are no men here or shouldnt be, for me to ask.) Just be honest. I was the raw truth here from someone who has been there done that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, it wasn't planned. It just sort of happened. she was family, not a friend and she left him. he came to cry on my shoulder and ended up making a pass. I knew she was not coming back to him so I gave in
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Nope, never have.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• No, no and no. The only guy I've ever slept with is the one I'm with.
    I would never, ever sleep with a friend's boyfriend/DH. I value my friendships way too much!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• When I was 18 I slept with my friends boyfriend. She always went on and on about how huge he was. (wasn't) I became curious. One day we were watching a movie and he kept reaching around her and stroking my hand and arm behind her back. She didn't notice. Then she left to go out with some friends for the night. We attempted to do it. I mean we did but it wasn't good. It didn't feel good to me or him. We liked each other but this was only my second time and it was just blah. So we gave up before either of us finished. We got dressed and fell asleep. She came in later and guessed what we did. She came upstairs with a knife and stabbed it into the door. He threw her out. I though for sure she was going to kill me when I walked out the next morning or my car would be vandalized. But nothing happened. Yeah, I wish I hadn't done it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• No but I had a friend do it to me when I was 19..Honestly I think she was jealous of our relationship and she wanted to sleep with him just to one up me.. She never could keep a boyfriend and she slept with a couple of peoples men.. Nobody wanted her for "keeps" she was just the neighborhood ho!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• When I was 15 I was talking to this guy online. He was always hitting on me, but I had a boyfriend. He asked me to have sex with him, and I turned him down because I had a boyfriend at the time. Then his girlfriend proceeded to FLIP out on me for supposedly "leading him on" then turning him down. I guess she would let him sleep with other girls because she had been with many more people than he had, so he was "catching up to her". Anyhow. I was 15, they were 18 & 19, and she was scary. She came to my house with him and threatened to kick my ass if I didn't have sex with her boyfriend. Odd, I know. She was also 5'10, and I just a measly 5'2, and tiny. So i was afraid...so I had sex with him. And it was horrible. His man junk was WAY bigger than I had ever had (I had only been with 2 people before him) AND he had it pierced so it made me bleed. So yeah, I slept with another girls boyfriend, not out of my own free will though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Wouldnt that be considered rape? also molestation? By the girl and guy? They could have been in alot of trouble by doing that. i am referring to a concentual affair to why people do this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2010