My husband just won a trip!

One of my husband's co-workers asked my him to join the Marlboro tobacco company website so that he could get more coupons for his smokes and my husband joined. Well, according to my husband they want you to enter these sweepstakes every so often for prizes and my husband has and he's won a few things so far like t-shirts and aluminum water bottles, nothing big until last night. He checks his email and there's one from Marlboro telling him he's won a 3night 4 day trip out to the Marlboro ranch. At first we were both like yeah right but then we read on and even read through the terms and conditions to see what the catch was. There didn't appear to be one so he RSVP via the internet. I called the toll free number this morning to double check and was told that this in fact was real.

The trip includes the lodging for 3nights, roundtrip airfare, transportation to and from the airport and a check for 750.00. We're stoked!

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's pretty cool! Have fun!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Have fun!! I did see that on the website and thought it would be cool to win!!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• All that and he signed up to get a friend coupons....too funny that he's winning.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Congrats :) !!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:05 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• So what happens when they don't see him whip out his smokes the whole time he's there? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Where is the Marlboro Ranch? Maryland?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Anon 11:59
    That's the same thing I asked him. So either he'll say he just quit for the sake of his health and for the kids or he'll walk around just holding a cigarette. LOL

mmmegan38 the Marlboro Ranch is in Montana
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2010