MY PREGNANCY

i think i am 5 weeks but what month or weeks will i be showing?

mommyloves621

Asked by mommyloves621 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's different with everyone. Dang, you had three, when did you show with all three of them? I did not show until after 6 months. Some show a three months, some never.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Depends on other factors. If you have other children you will show sooner like around three months. If it is your first pregnancy it could be later as late as six to seven months.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:46 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• With all of mine I started showing within 2 months. I had people asking if I was pregnant before I even confirmed the pregnancy.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• banging head into wall

Really for someone who has had 3 kids before this one you should know that answer!

For the love of anything at least read on babycenter!

Bloating is mostly what you will do before 12 - 15 weeks, All you have to do is READ

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• DO the math on when you will show

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• most likely anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months. some women will never "show". some "show" right away. depends on many factors, one being the woman's body, another being baby's position. good luck :)
    Anonymous

• (it helps if you put the question in the title, btw, like instead of MY PREGNANCY, type "when will i show?" or something like that)
    Anonymous