My boob are so sore it feels like a burning sensation

I am due to get my period today and the only thing that I am getting on my liner is a lot of clear discharge my boobs hurt so badly particularly my right one that one hurts so much I feel as though it is on fire I know you guys cant tell me i am pregnant only a test can but is this sensation normal if i did conceive i do not want to take a test because month after month I take one on the day that I am suppose to have af and it shows up an hr after i get my negative so i do not want to buy one until tomorrow I am just curious to hear if anyone else went through this and found out that they were pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it may be a urinary tract infection. Not sure but thats what it sounds like. wish you luck hun
    Anonymous