leaky breasts

about a year or more ago i started leakind fluid from my nippes. Im definately not preggnant and im 45 yrs old. when i was 18 my prolactin levels were too high and so i thought as this was a symptom that must be it. But my levels are normal and doc said theres nothing he can do. i havnt been sent for any tests do you think i should bre worried as i still do leak on occasions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Health

• I would find a new doctor. Webmd lists seven conditons this could be caused by and once you eliminate the obvious breastfeeding conditions, they are all bad.
    Anonymous

• Well is it alot of fluid? I know that it is common for moms to leak a little from time to time. I know I get pains in my breast(kind like pressure) and then have to sqeeze a little fluid out(clear to yellowish)
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• no its not a lot at all really but my youngest is nearly 12 should they be doing this now. Did you go see your doctor
    Anonymous

• Thanx all ive signed up to a new doc so will be seeing him soon.
    Anonymous