What do you think of the way Obama is spending his Nobel money?

http://sify.com/news/obama-to-distribute-1-4-million-dollar-nobel-peace-prize-money-among-charities-news-international-kdmoOcaagbi.html

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 1:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't care what he does with his money, I am far more concerned with what he is planning on doing with mine. :o)

And I am no hater, just a concerned citizen.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I think it's wonderful. And I'm really curious to see how the Obama-haters will try to turn this into a negative, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• There are very few and far between decisions Obama makes that I agree with or just do not care about.I do not have a problem with this one.So that is like 3 or 4 more minor things he has done that I am fine with.Things like this will never change how I feel about the damage he has been doing and trying to continue to do it FAR outweighs anything else.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Nope Anuk...I think its GREAT that he gave away the money...I would have raked him across the coals for using the money that he in no way, shape, or form earned :)

Anonymous

• i think it's his money and he has the freedom to do with it as he pleases. giving it to charity is nice however I believe some will still find fault with even that. either the charity isn't one they approve of or he should have worn a red white and blue shirt while farting rainbows outta his ass while giving the charity the money. nothing this man does besides give this country back to the republicans will get a howdy from some of these ladies.
    Anonymous

THIS was me :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Charity is appropriate.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Yeah I cannot stand that just 'haters' attitude.The fact is that is not the case at all for most of us we do not hate the man personally and we have very valid reasons for being concerned.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I think it's wonderful. And a great example of being charitable. We Americans can learn a thing or two from this. Especially the ones who are only concerned about THEIR money...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• here-here TN. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Kudos for him doing something right for a change, although I wouldn't have minded if he looked in the phone book found my last name and said "I think this woman will do something nice and responsible with the money, lets give it to her"
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2010