Is it weird to wear my wedding set before im married?

I just got engaged and I LOVE the way my ring set looks together and I am tempted to wear it as a set already ! am i the only strange one doing this??? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not very superstitious but I would consider this bad luck.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yes
    Anonymous

• go ahead,I did and I've been maried going on 11 years. No bad luck here!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Yes.
    jalex

Answer by jalex at 1:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Yes, it's weird. You're not married yet. Just wait.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I would wait, I think it would mean so much more that you waited for that beautiful set.
    Here's something weird. My husband and I said our vows and exchanged rings that we already owned. His Marine Corps ring and my Opal Birthstone ring. About a year and a half after we got married we decided to go get wedding rings for Christmas I think it was.
    Well, he picked out mine, it is a diamond solitare with a black and white diamond wrap. And his is a band with black accents and a string of diamonds in the middle (kinda matching with black and white).
    Well, I dont wear it while I do dishes, and when I put it back on, I sometimes leave the wrap off, because the solitaire is SOOO beautiful by itself!! I sometimes wish I could have worn that during our engagement! it is beautiful!
    Good luck!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 1:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• HAIL TO THE YEAH! Kinda ruins the whole "I now pronounce you man and wife thing" but hey do as you please they're your rings.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Thanks for the input ladies! I am going to wait.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend that was engaged twice, both times she wore the set and both weddings were cancelled after she had almost everything planned, could be a coincidence but i wouldn't take any chances lol
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2010