Have you been unable to do it on the day of ovulation?

This morning I checked my temp and it's the lowest it's been in 13 days. I should be ovulating tomorrow since I'm very regular (28 day cycles). Problem is we can't do it before we go to sleep bcuz we have plans tonite to be out late. So this morning, before he went to work, we tried but he couldn't. I was so disappointed n upset. I didn't tell him, but I've felt this ugly way all day. Anyone been thru this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes me and my husband go through this every month I think this is why we can not conceive because we always do it to early or too late last month was the first time that we caught it on the actual day and I think we scored because I am two days late it is very upsetting I use to cry until I finally stopped trying and just let it happen
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2010