3rd time baby showr?

****this will contain mispelled words! it is on PURPOSE! i do not care for ur critisizm! if u think im stupid bcuz i use shorter words that sound the same then leave NOW!!!......***

is it ok to have?... whats ur opinion?

muthrof_2

Asked by muthrof_2 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i say shower away! its not just about gifts! its about celebrating the new life! whether you celebrate before or after the baby is here, or both. you can always use diapers if they do want to bring gifts, and if you dont want them buying you anything, then say so on the invitation.

oh and to you baconbits, i threw my shower myself. hate me?
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• well, i plan on having one. even if it is ur third child there is always a need for a few things. even if its just family. we still dont kno what we are having so if its diff than our first two, we will have a blowout shower. it will be the first grandson on both sides of the family... so i see no problem with a shower for ur third kid
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Honestly, I don't see the point. If you want to celebrate your baby, have a cook out when he/she is born. I'm going to have my 2nd and I'm telling everyone not to give me a baby shower. I have everything that I could possible need, plus more! I don't want my relatives and friends buying me stuff that I will not need and just waste it.

Anonymous

• That's a hot pic of your man on the beach:)

Anonymous

• lol thank u anon :49... i took those my self, i have more... but srry am not willing to share!
    muthrof_2

Answer by muthrof_2 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I had a huge blow out with my first born(actually I was given 3). With my 2nd, I had a small one at my job, mainly I got diapers and $100 gc from Baby's r us. With my 3rd ( complete accident), I had already given away everything but the crib and changing table so a few of my girlfriends threw me a nice small intimate couples shower at my house. It was great. So IMO, you can do whatever you want. It is your baby and your life. But I do like the idea of waiting until the baby is born since you dont know what it is, then people can get you what you need!
    Mommah3

Answer by Mommah3 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• i think if someone is going to throw you one then why not ... i had one huge one with my first . I didnt do one with my 2nd only b/c they were only 18 months apart and they are both girls so i needed nothing so when she was born we had a little get together and everyone brought like diapers and thing now im preg with my 3rd and its our first boy so my friend is giving us one since we have no boy things lol congrats on the new baby
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Anon 12:48: Not everyone has everything they need when they are having their third child. I sure didn't. In fact I then needed different things like a double stroller. My first 2 are over 5 years apart so I didn't need one with them but my younger 2 are a little less than 2 years apart so I did need one. Plus sometimes women do have babies of the opposite sex and therefore need different clothes. You aren't supposed to reuse car seats so you should get a new one of those too.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 3:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• The only trouble I would have is if YOU decide to throw the baby shower. I was always of the opinion that it is up to friends & family if they wanted to throw a shower. I think it is extremely rude of someone to throw a shower for themselves.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• thanks baconbits :)...i threw both of my other kids...and prolly this 2...
    muthrof_2

Answer by muthrof_2 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2010