im 35 weeks and need help with a question

could the baby turning into position cause period like cramps or back cramps

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My Dr always told me that if I had period lik ecramps to give him a call. Back pain yes can be normal this late in pregnancy.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Period like cramps usually indicate labor. For me labor felt like the dull, warm period cramps, where as the normal uterus stretching cramps of pregnancy were more of a sharp muscular cramp.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• can you time the cramps? drink some water, lay down and watch the clock...and some tv.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• This is my 4th pregnancy and i always have period like cramps my entire pregnancy on and off....its the stretching of the ligiments in the uterus....im 33 weeks and 1cm dialated and have been having more craming than normal...but im not in labor..i think its normal.
    Anonymous

• I am also in my 35th week and I have had backache for sure! As for the cramps..try drinking water and laying down on your left side...- this is what I did the other day- if it goes away good if not call your ob
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 5:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2010