would I still be considered a stay at home mom ?

I was always a stay at home mom ( which my kids are still little)... Now I have start watching 2 other kids ( besides my own ) -- so I have 4 kids ( my 3 year old and 1 year old, plus another 1 year old and an 8 month old) -- I have them from 7am-4pm --sometimes until 9pm, 4-5 days a week....My husband makes enough to pay all of our bills and needs and most of our wants, so I just buy "the extras" or things we want

I watch thema t my home.. I consider it a job -- but am I still seen as a SAHM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You are a SAHM and a WAHM.
    Anonymous

• I think so. You are still around them to the point of seeign them grow up and no one else is responsible for their upbringing but you, and they dont go to a sitter. I would say you are a work from home mom :) You get all the perks and some extra cash, lol.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yeah that is why I did it -- so I cna stay home with them -- after they get to school, i will get an "outside job"
    Anonymous

• I would say you are a WAHM - work at home mom

OR I would call you a VVBM - very very busy mama! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yeah....a work at home mom. it's still the same thing. why does it matter?
    Anonymous

• Tell people you do daycare. That makes you sound like a business owner instead of a babysitter. That should change how other people look at you.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Does it matter?
    Anonymous

• WAHM but these are just labels. If I had to fill out a medical form, I'd say that I work from home but there's no reason to really fret over this or that.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 3:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I'd say WAHM because while you are there with your kids, you had to give up some of the liberties and such that come with being a SAHM. I know when my friend was watching my son, it made it 10x harder to run errands or go on playdates that were outdoors because she had 3 toddlers (her youngest and mine were only a couple months apart).
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• you're a mom

you stay at home

but you're watching kids for income...

you'd be a Work at home mom.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2010