Answer ANON ... be totally honest .... are you scared of Muslims since 9-11?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope....but i am much more skeptical and lost trust on our gov't for all the cover ups
    Anonymous

• YES. I'm flying in 2 months and if I see any on my flight I'm going to be so scared!
    Anonymous

• A little bit. We don't have many here so I'm a little unnerved by people of different cultures anyway. Chalk it up to living in a town that is 85% white and Christian.
    Anonymous

• Nope. I never have been scared of Muslims. I have other things that concern me about this country/world. Not muslims on airplanes.
    Anonymous

• No sarcastic answers please ..... I would really like to hear honest answers!
    Anonymous

• Nope. This is the nice thing of living in a culturally diverse community... You get to know people for who they are, not what color their skin is. I have plenty of other things to be afraid of, like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and the people who believe the poison coming from their lips :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Oh, and I make it a policy NEVER to post anon. I'm not afraid/ashamed of speaking my mind on ANYTHING.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• No, why would I be. You can't judge someone you don't know just because someone else did something bad.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• no....even after the incident i have to live around them. it was just a certain muslim that did it, doesnt mean all of them are in it.
    Anonymous

• No I'm not!!! People go to a bad neighborhood and lock the doors to the cars and homes. We don't know who everyone is, but I don't believe in this. People are people.
    Anonymous