How acurate is Ultra sound interms of delivery dates?

According to Ultra sound, I am 25 weeks pregnant and the due date is June 20th. I do not remember my last period. The lady at the Ultra sound said, it is more acurate then the doctor. Is there any mom who have had the similar situation as mine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• In my case, the date the doctor said and the date the ultrasound said were one day off. My daughter ended up being born on the first due date.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• it is usually within 2 or 3 weeks. i would be prepared to have a baby between june 1 and july 15. :)

i know my conception date, and based on it my EDD is june 26, the u/s guess was june 18th, and i'm just expecting my baby anytime between june 5 and july 10 :)

good luck!
    Anonymous

• with my first 2 kids i had a period ( well like a period) for the first 6 months of pregnancy but we were trying so that is how i knew i was pregnant with both of them we had to go with the due date the utrasound gave us with my first she was 8 days early and my 2nd was 15 day early im now pregnant with our 3rd child he is due july 19 so we will see congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2010