are christians the only ones who dont vaccinate

Other than allergic reactions of course. Just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. I'm not a christian and I don't vaccinate.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Very broad there.I am a christian and my kids get the vaxes.Every Christian I know with children get the vaxes for them.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• there is no relation to being Christians and vaxing or non vaxing. where did you pick up this info?
    Anonymous

• Uhh, I didn't think it was only a Christian thing not to vax, or even mainly a Christian thing. I think the decision to either vaccinate or not has nothing to do with religion...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I love those broad ignorant statements! LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I love my Christian identification and I vaccinate both my girls. do you need help with the big 'ol paint brush you're painting all Christains with?
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• i don't think that the poster is as off base as some of you seem to think. for me personally, my faith in God and his design in the human body has a whole lot to do with my reasons for not following blindly the modern medical wonders of today. while i would never think of christianity as a prerequisite to not vaccinating, i would think that more christians would have more faith in God than in medical doctors.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• No, other nuts don't also. Yes, I said nuts.
    Anonymous

• Catholic here, and my boys (despite the fact that they both have autism) have and will continue to receive all of their routine shots--including the seasonal flu shot.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

***
    It sounds like you subscribe to the beliefs of Christian SCIENTISTS--such as "healing through prayer."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2010