My Ride 65 or Nautilus?

I'm out on the market, but don't know which car seat to get. I'm seriously leaning towards the Nautilus, because you can take it down to boosters when the kid grows out of. But are there any benifits to the My Ride 65 over the Nautilus?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I've got the Nautilis and it was because in a couple years I won't have to buy a new seat for him when he grow out of this one.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• my ride 65!! am getting that. is the nautilus a 3 in 1. cuz i know those are bad
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Why are 3-in-1's bad? I thought this car seat was suppose to be one of the best.
    ChazznRoccosmom

Answer by ChazznRoccosmom at 4:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• cuz they usually expired before the child reaches the limit and they dont make good boosters. you learn alot from joining the car seat safety group.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I have the nautilus, and LOVE IT!!!! It was worth every penny imo.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Nautilis is AWESOME....My 3 year old loves her seat..but i cant put my 1 year old in one yet :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 5:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• wait...the my ride is a rear facing seat..ok thats what im getting lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 5:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yes my ride rear faces up to 40 lbs
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• At this age I would go w/ the Nautilus. It's a great forward facing seat that will harness your child until 65lbs. and can then be used as a booster. For a younger child (2 or under) I would go w/ the Myride65 for rearfacing.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• if you are not going to be using the myride RFing there is really no reason to get that one over the nautilus.
    lmiranda8681

Answer by lmiranda8681 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2010