How do you have a social life?

When you have a house full of kids and a man who never wants to do anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't. I've come to accept it.
    Anonymous

• I'd be happy just to have the man around the house more, he's been working doubles all week. Our social life consists of running on Guild Wars together. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Cafe Mom is my social life. :p
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I don't and I only have one kid! LOL! I get out every great once in awhile and see a friend. But mostly I don't have anyone nearby. I know people who have friends all around them and get together all the time, and I think they're so fortunate, but most of us aren't lucky that way. Hang in there!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I don't have a house full of kids (only 1), but I DO have a husband who doesn't want to do anything. Once a month I host a Girls Night Out. It's usually on a Tuesday or Wednesday night. We usually just go to dinner or a movie.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• And you can get together with other families and do things as a group.

that is the only way you can get a social life.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I honestly don't want a social life. I work FT. When I am home, I want to STAY HOME. There is nothing I love more than relaxing on the couch on a Saturday night.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 5:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I don't have much of one, but I have one. I have a man who helps around the house and I have friends who also have kids. We are trading baby sitting and nights over at each others houses so that we can have a social life outside of just our close network of friends.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I don't. It probably has more to do with me being anti-social, though. Even moreso after seeing what kind of crazy and/or judgmental people are in the world via CafeMom.
    Anonymous

• I dont... its CafeMom for sure. That and tea parties with my 4 year old ;)
    allfiller08

Answer by allfiller08 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2010