Teething & sleepy..

Can teething make my little one extra sleepy? She took a very out-of-character 3-hour long nap this morning, has just been so fussy, took another hour-long nap early this afternoon, and has just fallen asleep again! In between she's talkative & smiling, so I'm not very worried. I just feel bad, she's not herself...

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 5:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When you are in pain do you sleep more? My LO sleep more, is fussy, and doesn't eat like normal when she is teething. Try giving a little something for pain and letting your LO chew on or gum an ice cube. It will make them feel better. We actually squirt a little Chloroseptic on the gums and it numbs better than orajel and isn't as potentially dangerous. Orajel can actually kill the nerves that run to the teeth.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• caffiene? did u have any if ur bfing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2010