I need makeup advice....

My friend gave me a MK facial and makeover yesterday. The products are nice, but just too expensive for me. I don't use a lot, but I want a good eyeliner that will last all day and maybe a bronzer and/or mineral powder. Any suggestions on quality that won't cost me so much?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 5:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I used to sell Mary Kay, and I can tell you that the eye liner is the BOMB but its $10 for a small thing. Covergirl makes an eyeliner, that is just as awesome, its $5 and you get sooo much more! lol
    Cover girl aqua smooth is comparable to MK foundation as well.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• you get what you pay for in my experience. I like bare minerals as a face powder. it is pricey but lasts a super long time. I also use there eyeliner pencil or their powder.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I use bare minerals foundation and mineral veil
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I use MK but only the skin care system. I buy color cosmetics at the pharmacies to save some money too. I like Neutrogena products. I have Maybelline mineral powder foundation but I dont like it and I will purchase Neutrogena next time. HTH.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I sell Avon. Our eyeliner goes on sale for about 3.00. We do offer mineral makeup. My website is c-theavonlady.com. Please message me if you have any questions about our products. I have been with the company 27 years and although I am always learning, I know our products pretty well.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I always recommend MAC makeup. It's the only product I have really, not only, liked but looked good in. If you go to their counter, the advisors are always so helpful. Be sure to watch how they apply it though, with brushes. I love it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2010