Should I sell Wildtree or Usborne books?

Please no WAH ads!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• I sell Usborne books and I love it! Right now I am working on winning a trip to London for next year.
    Anonymous

• I've been looking in to Wildtree. I would never sell Usborne. I would think Wildtree would be your best bet

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I've been selling Wildtree for 2 1/2 years, I love it! Its a no brainer....everyone eats! Let me know if you want more info, happy to answer any questions!
    WildtreeMom2007

Answer by WildtreeMom2007 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I've never sold either, but I've seen people selling them at fairs and festivals and such. Ask yourself if you can afford to lose the initial investment, should the business not work out for you. If you can, then go for it!
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 12:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Curious to know what you decided to go with. I've sold both. Both are great companies. I got tired of toting the heavy books and wasn't willing to get an SUV to fit everything anyway. I love Usborne and order often, but Wildtree was the way to go for my family since my sons specific allergies can be avoided by eating natural and organic foods.

I hope everything has worked out well for you.
    WildtreeMommy

Answer by WildtreeMommy at 2:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2010