Why did you and your husband divorce?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because I got to the point where I would have dreams about him getting hit by a car, as i worked 70 hours a week and he sat on his a**
    Anonymous

• He was an abusive cheating jerk

Answer by admckenzie at 6:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Because he was a liar and a cheater, and he was well on his way towards physically abusing me. Also, the last straw was when he got arrested for rape. Best thing I ever did. I now have a very loving, wonderful, hardworking man who loves me and treats me right.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• He was a peeping tom and I couldn't take it anymore of bailing him out of jail, paying for attorney fees, him loosing jobs, etc...
    Anonymous

• My son divorced his wife because she cheated on him - 3 times and then acted like he shouldn't say anything about it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• because he thought working was for everyone but himself
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 6:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• He left me and our son. He didn't want to be a dad (after 6 years of trying, fertility treatments and miscarriages).
    Anonymous

• hey jesse123456- "My son divorced his wife because she cheated on him - 3 times and then acted like he shouldn't say anything about it. "
    let me guess- one of those "it's all in the past" people but yet the past just keeps repeating itself?
    Anonymous

• My mom divorced my Adoptive dad because he was always devoting time with his mom instead of her and I. But it was not all his fault he was a bad husband but she was a bad wife. Sometimes things just do work out no matter how much we want them too.
    Anonymous

• I don't feel so bad now. I divorced my first because he lied to me about stupid things. He was nice to me though.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2010