I need ideas for great baby shower games!

I'm in charge on the games and skits for my friends baby shower THIS SAT (yikes!) and for some reason I've been off on my days since monday. Yesterday I discovered that it was not monday but thursday and I didn't have all week, I have one full day (my face was priceless when my husband clued me in haha) I've been though a few showers so I have a few games in mind for back up, but i'm up for some newbies to make it interesting. Anyone got some ideas of ones you've seen heard of or done that you or those around you enjoyed? Everyone has been Very helpful on my questions in the past, so thanks again for your much appreciated answers!♥!♥!
Elizabeth

ChristianMamaO3

Asked by ChristianMamaO3 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• At my baby shower everyone got a paper plate and a marker. They had to put the paper plate on top of their head, hold it there and try to draw a baby on it. I got to choose the winner, but it was so hilarious that I had to pick a few. Most realistic, most ridiculous, etc.
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 7:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Guess How Many Safety Pins: (Materials- Safety Pins and Jar). Pass around a jar full of baby safety pins. The one who guesses the closest wins a baby shower prize. A baby shower game favorite!

Guess Mom's Tummy Size: (Materials- String or yarn and scissors) Have each woman pull the yarn to the size they believe would fit perfectly around the Mother-To-Be's center of her pregnant tummy. After everyone cuts their string, compare the results to the Mommy-To-Be's actual tummy. Give a prize to the woman who is the most close! This is a baby shower favorite.

rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 7:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Baby Bingo: (Materials- Pens, Pre-Printed Bingo cards that use the numbers of how many people attend the baby shower) Prior to opening the baby shower gifts, number each gift on the box starting with one. If you know that 15 people will be attending your shower, pre-print bingo cards with numbers 1 through 15 and randomly place them on 15 cards. When the mommy-to-be's decides to open the presents, she grabs the present she wants to open and reads the number out loud. As soon as someone receives bingo, they win the baby shower game and the baby shower prize.

http://www.babyshower101.com/baby_shower_games.html
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 7:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Anonymous