What's your reacton to daisy dukes on overweight women?

I puke in my mouth a bit honestly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't think they are proper for anyone. Especially if they are so tight that they have muffin top over the top of the shorts or anything that they are wearing.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I think they are disgusting on anyone, not just overweight women. Yuck!

Anonymous

• I have no clue what they're thinking. They're making themselves look WORSE, and this is coming from someone that is 100lbs overweight....I'd NEVER wear sleeveless, low cut, short shorts or anything even in the range of any of that!
    Anonymous

• OP HERE

I mean I'm not saying overweight women shouldn't flaunt the good quaities they have but please spare us from seeing your cottage cheese hanging out of the ass of your shorts! Please!
    Anonymous

• I guess I really don't think about it....to each their own. But if it bothered me terribly, I just wouldn't look. : ) I am about 40 pounds overweight and am quite modest in my dress. But if someone were to down me and my clothing choices, I might just tell them to pound dirt. : ) Not that anyone has said anything of this nature, of course.
    Anonymous

• Yeah but if you're out with your children and someone was wearing something that provocative I would have a problem with it. It's not as if they're wearing pajamas.
    Anonymous

• i think that shorts that are that short look disgusting on ANYONE! Not just fat women, but thin women look very trampy in those things. Even women who work out shouldn't wear them, IT'S JUST SLUTTY!!!
    Anonymous

• Each of us try to find our own definition of beauty...those women probably have men who LOVE how they look in those...if it helps her self esteem, then more power to her...not my business anyway, to each her own~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Well...to each his own. If it makes ya feel good..put it on and wear it!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Someone told them they look good in them.

Answer by louise2 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2010