Is there someon at work/school or where ever that just drives you completely insane and you just want to strangle sometimes?

I'm taking classes to get my associates at the college right now and I'm currently in a Math class with this woman who I cannot stand! I'm usually very tolerant of people's flaws and what-not, but she s just someone you wanna smack. The teacher asks a simple question about the homework and she just goes into a fifteen minute rant about her fucking life story and then she bitches about his teaching methods and wonders why her grades suck. Grrr! It's hard to get through that hour without getting aneurism in my brain.
Anyone else have that problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, not about other people, I drive myself insane though, if I could strangle myself sometimes, I probably would~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yes, and I do everything in my ability to either tune them out or avoid them like the plague!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Lord yes, but thankfully I am in school online so I can't ever get the chance to strangle this one woman.. but I would LOVE to!
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2010