this will sound dumb - but...

If you have glasses what was going on that made you go to the eye doctor?
(specifics would be great)

THANKS!!

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Health

• I was having such severe headaches and then I was bowling and I couldn't see what the score board said so I knew it was time to go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• my eyes got tired while reading and I had to read a lot for work.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I have had glasses since I was 5. My parents took me because I could not see
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 8:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I couldn't see the chalkboards at school, and I had to get close to the TV to see the screen.

Answer by Bmat at 8:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I was in fifth grade when I got my first pair. I couldn't see the blackboard and wasn't writing down problems correctly. The teacher moved me up to the front of the classroom, but I still needed to get up closer to see small print.
    My parents both wear glasses and when the teacher called them, it was pretty obvious it was time for an appointment with the optometrist.

Headaches are common.
    Anonymous

• When I was in high school, my vision began to get fuzzy when looking at things at a distance. But I knew I was going to have to get glasses because both sides of my family has bad vision, though I am lucky and I don't have as bad vision as other people.

However, it is recommended that you get your eyes checked out at least once a year to every two years. But other reasons to go could be weird vision issues, headaches, dry eyes.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I had to sit at the front of all my classes so i could see the board, and had to squint or get close to see either street signs and read the tv.
    MPatterson0607

Answer by MPatterson0607 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I couldnt see to drive ...especially at night.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• teacher told me to go see an eye doctor.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I was 9 years old. I went because my teacher told my mom I was having trouble seeing the blackboard. I go now every couple of years or so, when I notice my vision is starting to blur a bit and I know it's because I need a stronger perscription.
    Anonymous