IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH A SPECIAL PERSON OR SOMEONE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET WHO WOULD IT BE?

I would have wanted to have spent more time with my Dad's sisters. My mom didn't care for them, and so I missed out on getting to know them as well as learning of my dad's family being he had nine sister's and his mom, which is my name sake, unfortuniately died a short time after giving birth to my dad.

There would have been lots of questions and details I wished I had asked and known about since both my parents have been gone for some time now.

Maybe someday in Heaven I'll get to see him and we'll catch up on lost time. LOL csjoy1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• My grandma! She died in a car accident when my dad was 11 years old. Ive been told alot of my personality and attributes come from her. I would LOVE to know her.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My dads mom. She overdosed on oxycotton (sp) when I was 9. I remember spending the night at her house, renting movies, getting a bunch of junk food. She let me have diet mtn dew. Lol It was so much fun. I wish she could see my baby. She was only 56 when she died.....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My Mom... She died 10 yrs ago in April, she missed out on her Grandsons, our 3 boys... I would love to spend the day with her and our boys, she would have loved them so much, and they would have had the best Grandma in the world...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My mom. She passed away in 2005. I miss her a lot.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I would love to have met my dads dad. My dad never met him, and his mom never told him why, or anything. For years she told my dad he was dead, but then we found out he wasn't. He was only dead to her!!!
    By the time I got old enough to start asking questions, she was getting alzheimers, and didn't remember anything about him.
    Sad:(
    I still wonder, and have even tried to find him, but have had no luck.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My dad and my father in law. I lost my dad 5 1/2 years ago, and I never had the pleasure of meeting my FIL. Maybe when I get to heaven, we can all get together.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:13 AM on Mar. 13, 2010