Anyone elses' child/children seem unbearable tonight?

I feel like I'm going insane lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh yeah! My daughter (20 mos) was having meltdowns every 5 minutes it seemed!! Part of the problem was that she was tired. We went to the mall eralier, and she did a great deal of walking, and so she was wiped out. I skipped the bath and just put her to bed a little bit earlier than usual.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• earlier****
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• UH YEAH !!!!!! And my DH left for weekend Army duty for 3 days I am tired and pregnant and I had to put her to bed at like 7:30 and I am in bed at 8:30. I hope tomorrow is better .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• oh yes! My son has been attached to my hip ALL NIGHT! Nothing makes him happy at all tonight. I don't know whats up with him.
    Anonymous

• He was earlier.... he's been a bit of a terror all week! Tonight it was because he didn't nap at daycare and fell asleep when he got home... he had a tantrum when I woke him up to have dinner... for about 30 mins! But now he's runny around like a little crazy man happy as can be.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2010