Spotting?

So I'll be 7wks on Sunday and I went to the restroom earlier and there was a little brown spot in my discharge. Is that normal? I'm totally stressing out right and already preparing myself for a mc. I had gone to the dr's 2 1/2 wks ago and my hcg levels were right on track...I'm so worried.

mire621

Asked by mire621 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• First,calm down. How far along are you?I spotted practically my entire pregnancy...and my doctor was concerned, she had me do light duty at work then eventually I had to go to complete bedrest. What happened in my case was I had a low lying placenta which caused the spotting.
    Just kick your feet up and give your doc a call and keep track of all the times you see the spotting and what color it was. If it starts to do more than just spot...go to the e.r.
    I bet your fine though..it is scary when that happens..I freaked and caused myself so much anxiety over it at first when that happend to me.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• have you had sex recently? i know when i was pregnant if we had rough sex (sry for the tmi) i would spot a little. is it too late for implantation bleeding?
    Anonymous

• Oh wait..sorry I didnt see that you said you were 7 weeks..in that case it may be due to implantation..which is totally normal.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2010