what do you do when you have times like this?

i feel like such a screw up lately. its like no matter how hard i try, i cant get it right. my son started school this week. he came home the 1st day and had a stomach virus. he went back on wed. but when i discovered his severe diarreha, he missed thurs. and fri. i screwed up the time on an appt. today so i woke my husband up (who works nights) for no reason. then i forgot he was going to set his alarm to wake up from his nap, and i woke him up again. thats not all of it but the main stuff. i just feel like a screw up and im really sad tonight. what do you do when you hit times like this?

sry for throwing a pity party for myself but i really needed someone to talk to. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We all have those days. Mine have been like that lately. They pass. You just gotta keep doing what you do and then it will work itself out.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yep. you gotta keep on trukin on!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• been there done that, you just need a good night sleep your most likely tired and that's why your forgetful, and seem stressed out. go back to bed if you can and wake up on the other sidequiet

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 9:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Were just like babies...we need naps when we get cranky! ;) We all beat ourselves up more than we need to imo...what good things have you done? I bet you can think of something...I bet you took care of your son like a trooper and loved and kissed him till he felt better...I bet your husband wouldn't know what to do without you...I bet you do a million things right, & it's been a hard week, you're tired and you just can't come up with any of them right now!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yes. I have days like that all the time. I tend to feel like an a$$ a lot. my DF works nights as well and I never know when to wake him up. I usually let him get at least 6 hours of sleep. Anywho, it's okay don't let it get to ya. I'm sure your husband understood. I hope your day got better at least, and if not tomorrow is saturday :)
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 10:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2010