Utuerus not contracting after c-section?!

So I'm almost two weeks after delivery here. Three days after I got discharged and day four I started bleeding REALLY bad and passing palm sized clots (or something)...called obgyn she said go to the ER right away. ER did a pelvic exam to see how much I was bleeding, did an ultrasound to see if they could see anything (they see two blobs that shouldnt have been there next to my cervix) and they did a blood count and another test to make sure the blobs werent left over placenta or anything which ALL tests came back fine they said. They prescribed a drug to help my uterus contract back well the stupid pharmacy didnt order it AFTER they said they did so now I have to wait till monday coming when I've already been bleeding since what a week ago?! Has anyone had this happen with their uterus? My obgyn said if the pill doesnt help they would have to do a dnc? I'm so exhausted from all of this "lets wait and see" and people not helpn

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• could you not call around and see if any other pharmacies have it available? maybe another hospital pharmacy? you shouldn't have to wait until monday to get it.
    are you breastfeeding? that would help make the uterus ctx and go back down.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• i am BFin...and they wouldnt give me the prescription back and my obgyn didnt return my call today so now im faced with the weekend and personally im a little freaked out,
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Tell the Pharm to call around and get what you need. Wouldn't give your Rx back! Who do they think they are! The hospital pharm probably has the stuff. Tell them if you don't get what you need in the next two hours you will be contacting a lawyer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Mar. 13, 2010