glass of wine?

who here occasionally enjoyed 1 glass of wine throughout pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didnt. My friend did though. The baby didnt like it and made her puke as soon as she got done....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I had 1/4 of a beer two weeks ago with dinner.
    I had a glass of champagne on New Years Eve.

Yes, I'm pregnant.
    Anonymous

• i had a glass when i was pregnant cause it was my 21st birthday! and my lil peanut was just fine
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I never really liked to drink wine. but before i knew i was pregnant i got super shitfaced about 4 times within two weeks. i didnt however drink once i found out, but i wouldnt stand against it, lots of studies say that a glass of red wine about every other day is good for you even if youre prego.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• i never drank during my pregnancy unless it was within the first month and I didnt know I was pregnant yet but my sisters doctor told her that a glass of wine a day was fine.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• i do not think u should drink while pregnant, what if the baby comes out an addict becuase of you "enjoying" an occasional glass of wine
    Anonymous

• oh shut the hell up anon above me.. i didnt say i was hitn a pipe or getting trashed at a bar. it's a fu*kin glass of wine. a 6oz glass of good red wine... maybe once a month. and my doctor insisted there was absolutely no problem with it without me even asking about it. so save your dumb addict comments for a crackhead dummy.(i am the poster)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I really miss having my occasional glass of wine, but I choose not to touch alcohol while pregnant. It's not that hard to wait out the 9 months so as much as I miss it, I'll wait. (I'm secretly jealous of the ones who let themselves have the occasional glass though:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2010