what would you do if you won the lottery??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is just not enough room to write here what all I would do,LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• the first thing i'd do is buy a brand new aqua blue chevy camaro
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I didnt win the lottery but I did win a large settelment.
    I bought a house
    A van
    A mustang
    Had a family vacation
    Got married and went on a honeymoon
    Paid lots of bills
    Put money away

If I won the lottery I would pay forward all my bills and taxes on my house
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 9:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I'm boring. I would pay off my debt.by a nice but not overly expensivehouse same with a car. and put the rest in an interest baring account. oh and I would take a really nice family vacation.

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 9:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• get a lawyer and an accountant and settle old debts and pay off all bills, also buy a house and some new funiture.. nothing xtravagent just a new couch new kids beds and mattraces.. and also would like to pay off my parents house and give them money, also set up an account for the kids so when there older they have something. also sounds funny but make funaral arrangments ( grave marker, family plot ) and make up a will lol...but also go on a nice tropical vacation....
    Anonymous

• You mean after I crap my pants!!! I would move away, far away from the city and settle in eastern texas.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I would quit, then find a few profitable hobbies!!! And keep the money in the fam!!
    Anonymous

• oh my gosh, cry with joy! pay off my student loans, fix up our house and then sell it after building a dream home and furnishing it. put enough money in retirement/education funds to have those set and then invest in safer things (like bonds and cds not the stock market) let my husband try to get a dream job even if the pay is bad, and set aside enough money to take many trips. I'd also donate enough money so they could build the children's museum they're trying to start here in town. I would still plan to work in real estate after my kids go to school. Assuming its a big lotto, I would donate items to my kids's school district while they attended and after seeing my kids through school, focus my life on helping children in foster care, improving my community and maybe orphanages internationally. I might not look at price tags when I buy clothes!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• wait, FIRST, I'd get a housekeeper!!!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:44 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• First I would put money aside for my daughter. Then, I would pay off student loans. Next, I would give to charity. After helping out my extended family, I would then buy something nice for myself, and save the rest of the money.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:52 PM on Mar. 12, 2010