If you wanted your DH/SO to get fixed so you wouldn't have to go threw with it would they do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dh agreed to it.... Its easier & cheaper for him to have a lil Snip-Snip... than for me to be put under, have my stomach opened & have major surgery... I think its kinda crazy for a woman to get fixed (if they are married & they both agree they dont want anymore kids --- Now I could understand a single woman wanting to take the surgery.)

Its like saying --- Wife go & have a root canal instead of me just having a cavity filled!
    or "You go get shot, instead of me having to deal with a paper cut!"..... Ok I cant think of anymore.. lol
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• my husband volunteered. he said since i went through childbirth, the least he can do is get fixed.
    Anonymous

• My husband has already offered. He said I went through childbirth 3, coming up on 4 times, and that it was his turn to do something.
    Anonymous

• me and dh said if i had a c section i would be fixed and if not then he would be fixed....it took him 2 yrs but he was fixed (phew lol ) and i am so happy he is...between us we have 4 kids my dd is 12 and our youngest is 4. we have 3 girls and a boy.. we are done! but again took him 2 yrs...lol...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• He did and had it done right around my birthday and as he walked out of the doctors office he said "happy birthday hunny!" LOL now we joke it was my birthday present :) My dh said the same as others it was his turn to do something.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 9:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• He'd do it. He did it in December.com.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 9:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• ...Threw with it??? It should be "Through with it"..not Threw. Threw refers to throwing a ball. I threw the ball.
    Are you still in school? LOL. If so, I think your English teacher has failed.....
    Anonymous

• I hope he does! My mom is 50 and still getting her period so we have MANY years of fertility ahead and I've had enough surgeries in my lifetime! There will be drama, and he's so squeemish and weird about his manhood as he sees it. Still, I hope he'll be decent.
    Anonymous

• I plan on making sex suck for him until he does. don't care if that sounds mean. I've paid my dues-I've given birth AND had over 8 surgeries as well as daily pain from a sports injury. He had a bone spur shaved down on his heel and that is IT. He's not coming near me without a body condom after our last is born until he gets snipped.
    Anonymous

• ANON 9:53 from OP here ya my grandma was in her 60's by the time her periods ended long time my mom will be 47 this month and she dont have them anymore, but only cause she had to have a hystrectomy cause she had cervical cancer. I hope I don't have a period until my 60's lol
    Anonymous