He doesnt seem to want sex anymore?

I always want sex he doesnt. I have talked to him over and over. We love each other and are the best of friends. Whts up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• honestly I couldn't tell ya. My husband for the first year of our marriage never wanted to have sex... we would have sex maybe one a week.. most time two weeks would go by without any sex. He later told me it was because he was depressed and his stuff wouldn't work for him. I think it was because he was bored in the bedroom. Things are good now, but ya know.

Anonymous

• sorry that suppose to say for the first 5 years of our marriage.

Anonymous

• Well ask HIM what's up! We don't know.

Is he really stressed? Is he working a lot? Do you have financial problems? Talk to the man.
    Anonymous

• maybe since you always want sex you have wore him out.
    You need to talk to him and ask him what is going on
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 10:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• laughingHow old is he? How old are you? Men sexually peak at 19 while women don't peak until 40. Maybe his peaker's tired!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• He could be depressed. That seriously affects people's sex drives, both male and female. Or, has he always been this way, since you first got together? If that's the case, he may just have a naturally low sex drive. Or perhaps he's insecure about himself in the bedroom, and is trying to hide that by having less sex, in hopes you won't notice whatever inadequacy he's convinced himself he has? There are so many different reasons that this situation could be happening. I really think your best bet is to follow the advice in another answer, and talk to him. You say you have, but sit down and just tell him, "This is really bothering me. Can you please try to explain to me why you seem to have no interest in sex? Is it something I can help you with? Just please talk to me." Keep trying.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:54 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Admckenzie, that sexual peak thing is a myth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2010