The left leg of Hell

One time I read a book on Hell called; A Divine Revelation of Hell by Mary K. Baxter.It talks about Hell being in the shape of a body,there's different places in Hell,like the right arm of hell and the heart of hell.Some parts of hell are cold and clamy and dark,while others are hot and firey.For sincere christians please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Uggh.
    Anonymous

• Yes I too have that book. She even visited my church when I lived in Houston. She also has a Divine Revelation of Heaven and the Spirit Realm. Anyway the dipiction you speak of is when Lucifer fell to earth. God kicked satan out of Heaven because he wanted to be like God. When he fell he made that image of the body. As far as the tempertures I can only go by what the book says, since I have never been there and don't plan on going (lol).
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Yeah, it's the best book I've read and can't stop talking about it--scariest thing I've read too.I was surprised about the cold and clamy parts,I guess that's where people who aren't so bad go,but it's still hell just in another way it sounds better than fire but,can you imagine sitting there forever in that place?I read in the dark clamy places the walls move like they are alive and you can't see where you are going,it would be so terrible and there's people in them right now,forever,with no way out how terrible.
    Anonymous

• I read that book... very interesting too and I truly believe what she saw was real. I am not surprised about the cold and clammy I have heard of stories of the presence around a demonically possessed person can be very cold and clammy.. I have felt demons before and get an icy cold feeling.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Another book Heaven is Real by Choo Thomas is very real as well.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• this is not a question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I suppose its possible... but she can't claim it as fact... she isn't a prophet or anything (none after Jesus)... so hey, its an interesting theory. Her "visions" if she had them are not from God and pure imagination. The bible talks about no prophets after jesus... so would it make any sense for her to see visions and preach on them? not really.
    I am a sincere christian, by the way.. not trying to bash... but just saying... *shrug* not a prophet. not a real vision. doesn't happen any more. God has given us all the information we need to know in the bible...
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I take it this author wasn't daring to claim divine inspiration. Trust only God's word, Mama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• The bible talks about no prophets after jesus.
    -----
    Where does it say this? If it does,then the entire NT is false! John the Revelator was a prophet after Jesus. And what about this verse:

" And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams." Act 2:17

Read on through the chapter to see more of those things which will come "in the lasts days".
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:09 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I don't believe Ms. Baxter saw "hell".

"To the law and to the testimony, if they speak not according to this word, there is no light in them." (Isaiah 8:20)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2010