what are the chances of this!

my son is a month now an day 24 me an hubbey had unprotected sex so im still bleeding from my c section but its brown is there a possible chance of conceiving or not jsut cureous?? no bashing i know ur supposed to wait 6 weeks but i felt good so we did it an now im cureous on what my chances are if i were to become pregnant i dont fill a pad but its brown ?? any adivse

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had unprotected sex, there is always a chance you could be pregnant. Didn't your doctor tell you that you are SUPER fertile after having a child? There are many women who go in for their 6 week checkup and are pregnant again already.
    Anonymous

• From what I've been told, Your more fertile right after a delivery. Not sure how true that is, I got pregnant only 5 weeks after having my lil girl
    Anonymous

• I know alot of people who had gotten pregnant within the first month after having a baby -- I also think that you are really fertile after giving birth
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• It is highly likely. Within the first two years after having your baby you are much more fertile. The first few months after having a baby you are most fertile because most women's bodies release all the eggs that were not released during their pregnancy. Your ovaries are re-adjusting to a normal monthly cycle and often release many eggs in the process. Good luck, hopefully you aren't pregnant again so soon! (unless you want to be then I hope you are! lol)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Wow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• You are extremely fertile after having a baby and even right after a miscarriage, tons of babies are conceived before the mother has even had her first menstrual cycle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2010