What does your stomach feel like when your baby is starting to drop?

Im 34 weeks pregnant and all the sudden it just feels like my stomach got really heavy. It could just be her positioned a certain way but is this around the time she would start dropping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Heavy and mine seemed to get harder.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• The only thing I noticed was a lot more pressure on the pelvic floor. I started dropping around 32 weeks. More experienced mothers could tell by looking at me, but visually I can't tell a difference.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 11:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• i dont recall all i recallis feeling him turn
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I noticed an increase in the distance between my underwire and the top of my belly at 28 weeks, and delivered at 29w6d
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 11:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Usually you will notice that your stomach feels heavier and harder. You may feel pressure and will probably have to go to the bathroom even more frequently. Many women can see the difference, your baby bump may fall below your pant line. Some women don't realize these changes at all, as with everything else in pregnancy, it depends on the women and the pregnancy.

From what you said though, it sounds like your baby is dropping. Some babies drop earlier than others but it is usually late in the third trimester. Good luck!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• my friends told me before i really noticed a difference. i couldn't tell visually from my perspective though lol. Mainly i felt like I had more room to breathe, not much but it made every day tasks easier (she was in my ribs A LOT before that) and then I had a lot of pain andpressure on my cervix and pelvic bone. her head on my pelvic bone really hurt!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 13, 2010