Anyone know of a place in denver that might help me get a fence so i dont have to give my dogs away?

I only have 7 days to get a fence put in or get rid of my dogs. I dont know about anyone else but i dont have 1500-2000 grand for this. and i sure dont want to get rid of my dogs.

gypsy069

Asked by gypsy069 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• If you can't afford the fence, you probably can't afford to save for retirement and college for your kid(s). Get rid of the dogs and save the money you have been spending on them.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:05 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Why do you HAVE to get a fence? You could try going to freecycle and see if anyone has some extra fence material and then put it up yourself. We do have a fenced in backyard, but we put up a 6 foot high 10x15 foot dog run that our dog doors lead to for them to potty and that cost us about $650. We bought the panels online, but I've seen similar ones at Home Depot and Lowes, but I don't know how much they are. However, if your dogs are outside the better part of the day or 24/7, I think you should find them a better home.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• You know rkoloms, sometimes I think you sound kind of bossy about the whole saving for retirement and college business. We have money going into savings for retirement and college and we can pay for our dogs but that doesn't mean we can afford a whole new fence for our backyard. Yeah, maybe if we weren't saving for those things, we could afford a new fence. People shouldn't have to stipulate that they are already saving for those things to ask a money question. Either they're saving for them or not, I don't really think you're going to change their mind one way or another.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Gee thank for the answer rkoloms . Sure i get rid of my dogs. They are only (to me) my kids as well. And i sure it wont hurt my kids at all . Ya know they just don't like them at all anyways. DAMN.

My dogs are not outside all day. Just when they have to potty. I guess i didn't read the rules all the way and if you have dogs you MUST put a 6' fence up. I will NEVER get rid of them as it would kill my girls. My son could care less but my girls it would kill them.

I have revived used fencing and and trying to get it put up. just hoping its good enough for these people. Thank you Christina807.
    gypsy069

Answer by gypsy069 at 3:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2010