My husband....

Just pissed the bed and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else??He had too much to drink it has happened before but he refuses to even admit he has done it like a child would do please tell me that someone else out there puts up with this kind of thing happening!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• eww! no.. we pee in the potty no matter how drunk the night may lead us! i kind of feel bad for u!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 1:02 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• LOL! Yes, mine has done that too, he about shit his pants when he did too. He had a dream he was going to the bathroom and really thought he was at the toilet, it was funnier than hell, but he was really embarrassed, so I tried to not laugh to bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• It's pretty normal after being wasted lol. My husband never has, and I never have (not since I was 8 anyway lol), but I know many people this has happened to.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I remember my then-husband once pissed all over the floor by the toilet (he had not even been drinking). He refused to acknowledge that he had done it and tried to blame it on me! Wouldn't clean it up either, even though I was pregnant and it almost made me puke even thinking about cleaning it up. Yes, he is now my ex-husband, lol.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 1:30 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Honestly, if he wants to drink, then fine, but to get so drunk that he's peeing himself in the bed, and has done it before, is pretty bad. If he's not willing to admit that he's doing this (and that it's obviously a problem), then I think it's time for a little tough love.

I think next time he comes home like this, I would make a point of staying up (even if he doesn't know you are) and watch him, waiting for him to start peeing himself. Have a camera and take pictures, or, even better, have a video camera and video tape him doing it, so that he can't say you just poured water on him.

Then, show him the video tape of him laying there so drunk he actually peed himself in the bed. See what he thinks of the situation then.

Either way though, whether you choose to put up with it or not, and whether he does anything about it or not, at least he can't deny that he's doing it then.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• WASTED!! Yeah my dh has done this and i have to admit so have I. But maybe he needs to learn his limit. I know I have. When purple garden gnomes start talkin i know i'm close to that edge of "pissdom" and having another drink is NOT the best idea.

If it bothers you, you really need to find away of proving it him. I agree with taping him and showing him, "HEY.. You pissed in the bed! And I got you in tape!"....

Some ppl need to see it to believe it

Good luck and keep him off your side... That way you can sleep dry :)
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:23 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• that's just nasty I'd kill him lol!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 13, 2010