Fashion Advise

Hello fellow mommies - I am 41 years old and I use to have a great sense of syle and loved to go shopping. However in the past 2 years I found that my biggest fashion decisions are which sweatsuite to wear. I need a wardrobe make over any suggestions?

IrishMomoftwo

Asked by IrishMomoftwo at 2:02 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Girl, I know. Lately, I have started to like the fashions at The Buckle. Lots of women our age, where I live at least, wear their clothing. It's very stylish, trendy and stuff we would like. I've started shopping there every time I get a paycheck. Also, I shop online at their website as well. When you look at the clothing online, they have ideas for accessories to go with an item of clothing, such as jeans and jewelry. I love it! Also, I found some great styles at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Remember, sometimes we have to think outside of that comfort box we find ourselves in. Get a new hair cut, color, get your nails done. Have a YOU day!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Avon sells nice cloths. You should check them out at http://www.youravon.com/daniellegreene
    undrgrnd369

Answer by undrgrnd369 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I would go to What2Wearwhere.com It's my favorite fashion blog/shopping site. Everything is laid out in terms of advice for what to wear and where to wear it. It's a huge time saver, especially when you don't have the time to shop for yourself, let alone put together something fashionable. :)
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2010