Anyone have anything like this happen?

So we have been using the pullout method. Yea not very reliable I know. So I was supposed to start my period tomorrow but started spotting about last friday. I never started but I did go to the doc and get on the pill monday. I started taking them right away, she said I was starting my period because I was spotting at the time and that I could start the pill right away and that it probably not affect my perios this month. So i did. I neer started and stopped spotting. Took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. So whats going one here? They said I didnt need a test at the doc too and that I wasent prego.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wait two week and take another test i had the same "spotting period" with my first preg. but then a few weeks later I was like 2 months along. just make sure that the pill wont affect the fetus maybe stop taking them for a few weeks use condoms untill you know for sure oh and with my last preg i took like 3 different home test and alll came out neg.
    ISLUVZOLIVIA

Answer by ISLUVZOLIVIA at 2:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Also- often starting the pill will stop your regular period from starting and you'll start again around where the sugar pills are..
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2010