Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does any one know if there is a way....

for the cops or the cell phone company to figure out what number called restricted??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • you mean like a 911 call or you're trying to find someone who is calling from a restricted number?

    Answer by aliishott2 at 4:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

  • Some one calling restricted Im contacting the police tomorrow, I was just wondering if they will be able to track the number and find out who it was. I already know who it was I just want to know if they will be able to find out to help my case.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

  • I heard if they have a reason to do it they can. But they probably need a search warrent too.

    Answer by louise2 at 5:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

  • The phone company can trace that. I had that problem and called them. They traced the calls.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

  • Yes they can. It cost me but not much

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

  • They need a warrent.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

  • We are changing the number today and hoping she will stop stalking me. This is the 2nd time I have had to change my number because of her. I deleted my myspace last night and made every thing private so she cant contact me. But she is making fake proflies trying to get my address pretending to be moms who live in my area and want to be friends. I want a stalking injunction put on her but Im not sure how they prove its her calling restricted and sending texts from a website. I already contacted the website and they asked for her last name and first name to search their IP addresses since they are against cyberstalking and told me to contact the athorites and let them know its been going on for 4yrs. Does any one know what I have to do to at least get a no contact order against her so if she contacts me or DH again she will be arrested and charged?

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.