does she sound like a fake?

i know a girl that just found out she is hmm about 5 weeks pregnant and then couple days later she is saying oh she is wrong and she is now 11 weeks pregnant i looked at her ultrasounds and she does not show a name cause she blocked them or cut them off why do some people do that ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep...lying to get attention
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Wait a few months and see, With my 2nd I thought I was about 5 weeks but turned out to be 9 almost 10 weeks. My ultra sound that I got in the beginning with this one ( my 3rd) does not have my name on it. The ultra sound machine in the Drs office doesn't do that for some reason. Only way you have it with your name on it is if they use the BIG ultra sound machine not the little one in the room .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I get an ultra sound with every visit and none of mine have my name on them only when she prints off the little info sheet. Id say wait and see if the baby "passes"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• yeah i would wait and see, my SIL is pregnant now and her doctor told her she was 10weeks, then told her a week later that she was 4 weeks, and now she is back to being 9 weeks lol...
    some people just have a hard time with the begining of pregnancy and doctors...
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 5:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• If she's trying to protect herself online, she should be blocking her full name on the u/s pics before posting anywhere. That doesn't make anyone a fake. Just makes them smart. It's not odd for someone to have the wrong date that early. What they thought was a period a month ago might not have been a full one, or could have been one, and their body just had that breakthrough bleeding even though they are pregnant.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:01 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• if this is just someone online, I wouldn't be posting my name or my dr's name either! and early on, its really common to be off on your dates or have a dr give you a different date based off of the U/S etc. from the info you gave me, it just sounds like you have some big issues with this girl and want to attack her- the two things you brought up are easily explained.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2010