hanging pictures

I need to hang some pictures on the wall just normal picture frames but i really dont want holes in my wall and i am not sure what to use something that wont take the paint off but works good.Any one have any ideas?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 4:49 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• use the 3m hangers specifically made for hanging photos. walmart carries them cheapest, menards has them too, basicallyt any hardware store. wont hurt the wall or the paint, just be sure when removing them to follow the diorects and pull to the side not straight towards you.every photo in my home is hung with those things, they are great.be sure to reead the instructions and weight limits so you know how many you will need. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:45 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Those 3m things are wonderful! I use them at christmas time to hang the stocking on the walls. They come down with no problem! Just make sure you read the intructions b/c you have to pull them off a certain way or it will rip the wall!!!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2010