What are your plans for the weekend

purecountry1

Asked by purecountry1 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• we are going to celebrate my birthday a little early and go to lake martin. the is a little grocery store called Catherines there that sell the BEST fresh baked bread in this world! but i am going for 1 of their mini blueberry cheese cakes. i guess that aught to set my diet back a few!
    :( oh well....TOTALLY worth it! since i only get to go like 1-2 times a year.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Finish up my homework before spring break, probably take the kids to the park, and enjoy my hubby's day off with him :)
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 8:47 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• Today - nothing because I'm having awful morning sickness - but tomorrow my mom and brother are coming over for pancakes.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 8:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2010